Lucky you! You just found my secret Illustration portfolio page.
Brandspanking Studio is the design studio of Rose Duong,
a UX/UI and Branding freelance designer.
Currently, I’m building out my portfolio and design studio website, so in the meantime please have a look at my portfolio below. If you’re interested in freelance Ux/Ui services, please take a look at my other portfolio page
About Rose Duong
I’ve been a digital designer for over 8+ years, specializing in all things digital 2D (sorry VR!). Beside my UX/UI skills, illustration has been the key to making my work pop. With a strong eye for composition, storytelling and understanding rendering techniques, I like my illustrations to show abstract and metaphorical ideas.
I work closely with founders and small business owners. I believe that powerful visual branding is key to building a successful product.
With my passion for innovation and design, Brandspanking Studio is a design agency for digital-brand experiences. It is through running a business myself that I understand the power of beautiful imagery.
Awards & Education
- Award: Channel 7 Young Achievers Award 2019, Studio Art
- Award: Sustainability innovators award finalist, 2014
- RMIT University (Australia): Bachelor of Design, Industrial Design 2013
- Chiba University (Japan): Study exchange, Product design
I have a passion for building sustainable & community-driven services:
- Founded circular fashion startup, Clothes Loop
- I run a community to help makers trade and sell second-hand and off-cut fabric textiles. I am currently building a marketplace, coming soon to 2022.